We are proud to be a Local Authority approved contractor and have many years' experience in constructing Section 106/278 Roadworks.
Our workforce is highly trained with Supervisor and Operative Street Works qualifications.
We are able to offer you all aspects of road building, refurbishment and repair, including:
• Foundation construction
• Hand - and machine - laid asphalt surfacing
• Line marking including lines, grids, arrows, pedestrian figures, just let us know!
• Signage - a range of warning, hazard and information signs to suit your project
We offer a complete range of surfacing options for car parks and driveways including:
• Macadam - tarmac in a choice of colours to enhance your project
• Concrete paving
• Block paving - with a design to suit you
• Resin-bonded paving - in a choice of colour finishes
• Gravel & Shingle - in a variety of sizes
To maximise space and make it easier to park, we can re-design the layout of your car park and provide all necessary signs, barriers and line marking, for a perfect finish.
Long lasting quality
Our construction of commercial and domestic access roads and driveways is unmatched in the Home Counties. Using modern, durable materials which are reinforced to withstand the stresses imposed by vehicles with power steering, our macadam driveways will continue to give good service for up to twenty years!
Surfacing for any need
For schools and nurseries, playgrounds and parks we can supply a variety of soft play surfacing
in a range of colours, please contact us with your preferences. We can also resurface MUGAs, tennis and basketball courts.
The photos below show just one of our previous Nursery projects in colourful black and green. As you can see, the surface stands up well to frosty conditions!